WE’RE IN IT FOR THE LONG HAUL
We have positions for local Canadian drivers, as well as opportunities for international drivers through the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP). We built Agri-Fresh upon the values of honesty, integrity, and a solid work ethic. We look for the same values in our drivers. Think you’re a good fit for our team? Apply today!
WORKING WITH US
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Be a true long-haul truck driver averaging trip lengths of 15-25 days.
- Transport goods and materials to various destinations both nationally and internationally.
- Oversee all aspects of equipment, loading and unloading, as well as safety and security of the cargo you are transporting.
- Perform trip inspections of vehicle systems and equipment such as tires, lights, brakes, and cold storage.
- Monitor equipment performance and mechanical fitness.
- Obtain and submit documents required to transport cargo on international routes.
- Record cargo information, distance travelled, fuel consumption, and other information in log books and trip sheets.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- Class 1A driver’s license with two to three years of experience.
- Eligible for cross-border travel.
- Able to travel for extended periods: average length of trips are 15-25 days.
- Able to operate and drive articulated trucks to transport goods and materials.
- Able to plan travel schedules and routes using maps and other trip planning tools such as GPS.
- Winter and mountain driving experience preferred.
- Ability to lift at least 20 lbs.
- Clear criminal record check.
- Good driver abstract with no major violations.
- Clear verbal and written English
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Starting rate per mile is $0.52/mile.
- Pay for picks, drops, layovers, delays, and border crossings
- A health benefits package after three months
- Vacation pay of 4%
- Late-model Kenworth trucks (660s and 680s)
CANADIAN/PR RESIDENT DRIVERS LIVING IN CANADA – APPLY HERE!
Agri-Fresh has opportunities for long-haul company drivers to join our team. We specialize in refrigerated and dry truckloads that originate in Manitoba and Saskatchewan for deliveries to California and Arizona with returns to Manitoba, Saskatchewan, and Alberta. If you’re looking for lots of miles, a team atmosphere and scenic runs apply today!CANADIAN DRIVERS APPLY HERE!
DRIVERS FROM OUTSIDE OF CANADA – APPLY HERE!
Agri-Fresh accepts applications from experienced foreign truck drivers in cooperation with the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP). To be eligible for this program, you will need to submit the following: A completed IELTS test with results that meet or exceed the MPNP requirements, a current criminal record check, valid passport, current commercial driver abstract, and a class 1A commercial driver’s license. Apply today!NON-CANADIAN DRIVERS APPLY HERE!
MEET THE TEAM
In the video above, you will hear from some of our team. Below, see the entire team that works hard to support our drivers and ensure they are maximizing their miles and having a positive experience with Agri-Fresh.
Dan: Primary load planner and logistics team leader. Primary looks after the northbound freight. If you have appointments you need to get to, you talk to him
Garett: Dispatcher who deals with loads going northbound and southbound.
Kevin: Founder and CEO of Agri-Fresh. Oversees the entire business. From the hiring process to the growth process of the business, to team leadership and direction.
Konner: Maintenance planner. Deals with all on-road repairs, regular service work, and preventative work.
Randy: Business development manager. From application to full-time hire, he sees the whole process.
Carmen: Business development manager. From application to full-time hire, she sees the whole process.
Stacy: Logistics admin specialist. Deals with HR documents, set up payroll and deals with fuel cards.
Marius: Fleet and Office Manager. He is responsible for driver satisfaction and performance.
Joonas: Maintenance Planner. He ensures that our equipment is always maintained to operational.
Nick: Dispatcher. He is the main contact to coordinate with drivers and schedule loads.
Laura: Logistics Administrator. She works on our finance team and manages the payroll.