Finance and Administration Manager
Agri-Fresh is a company that focuses on values, to both our customers and employees. We are a Company that values commitment, professionalism and competitiveness while maintaining a work life balance. We believe being healthy is crucial to attain a clear vision for all that you do at work, at home and in your community.
Our growing company specializes in refrigerated transportation. Our team of professionals are committed to providing our customers with the best service possible to deliver their perishables fresh and on time.
Agri-Fresh is seeking a Finance and Administration Manager who can achieve high performance levels and maintain accuracy in a fast-paced environment. Reporting to the CEO, you will be a key Team member. You will be accountable for accuracy of all financial reporting. This position is based out of our new, modern, state of the art facility located in Lockport, MB.
- Complete financial reporting, including but not limited to, Budgets, Forecasting, P&L, & Core Key Metrics.
- AP, AR, (multi currency) and reconciliation of various accounts.
- Verify amounts and codes on various forms.
- Balance entries and make necessary corrections.
- HR Budgeting, Reporting, Payroll and Group Benefits.
- Regulatory Compliance and Reporting.
- Any other Accounting and Administrative functions or tasks that may be required.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- 5 years’ experience in an accounting field
- High level of Excel skills and QuickBooks is a must
- Excellent organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Resolve problems and prioritize actions
- Must be bondable
- Accounting certificate or diploma
- Trucking Transportation industry is considered a strong asset
A competitive base salary is offered based on experience and skills. The position is eligible for group benefits package (medical, dental, extended health plan).
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.