Business Development Manager
Agri-Fresh is a company that focuses on values, to both our customers and employees. We are a company that values
commitment, professionalism and competitiveness while maintaining a work-life balance. We believe being healthy is crucial to
attain a clear vision for all that you do at work, at home and in your community.
Our growing company specializes in refrigerated transportation. Our team of professionals is committed to providing our customers with the best service possible to deliver their perishables fresh and on time.
Our purpose is to deliver fresh and healthy; we help to put fresh produce on the plates of Canadian’s contributing to overall health and wellness.
Agri-Fresh is seeking a business development manager who is driven, resourceful and passionate about facilitating and fostering new client relationships. Reporting to the revenue manager, the BDM will be accountable for prospecting and closing new business. This full-time position is based out of our modern, state-of-the-art facility located in Lockport, Man.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop a growth strategy, focused on both financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research on market size and customers
- Conduct research to identify new customers and their needs
- Promote the company’s services addressing client objectives
- Lead appropriate report card meetings and provide meaningful input and constructive criticism; set goals to strive to overachieve, and track progress
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new customers
- Any other requirements or tasks that may be assigned from time to time
- Develop and build your industry knowledge and expertise
- Previous sales experience
- Experience and knowledge of transportation industry
- Demonstrated track record of building and maintaining effective customer relationships
- Produce industry experience is considered an asset
- Post-secondary business degree or certification is considered an asset
- Proficient in Zoho CRM, MS Office, with strong understanding of Excel and Word
- Fluent in English
A competitive base salary is offered based on experience and skills, as well as commission on sales. The position is eligible for group benefits package (medical, dental, extended health plan).
Please send resume to email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.