Bookkeeper & Payroll Administrator
Agri-Fresh is a company that focuses on values, to both our customers and employees. We are a company that values commitment, professionalism, and competitiveness while maintaining a work-life balance. We believe being healthy is crucial to attaining a clear vision for all that you do at work, at home, and in your community.
Our growing company specializes in refrigerated transportation. Our team of professionals is committed to providing our customers with the best service possible to deliver their perishables fresh and on time.
Agri-Fresh is seeking a Bookkeeper and Payroll Administrator who can achieve high-performance levels and maintain accuracy in a fast-paced environment. This position is based out of our new, modern, state-of-the-art facility located in Lockport, MB.
- AP, AR, (multi-currency), and reconciliation of various accounts.
- Verify amounts and codes on various forms.
- Balance entries and make necessary corrections.
- Payroll processing for office and driving staff
- Regulatory Compliance and Reporting.
- Any other Accounting, Payroll, and Administrative functions or tasks that may be required.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- 2 years experience in an accounting and payroll field
- High level of Excel skills and QuickBooks
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Resolve problems and prioritize actions
- Accounting certificate or diploma
- The trucking transportation industry is considered a strong asset
A competitive base salary is offered based on experience and skills, as well as commission on sales. The position is eligible for group benefits package (medical, dental, extended health plan).
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.